Monday, August 19, 2013

Breeding pair and cleaning crew

I have an update on my cleaning crew:
Because Mystery died, I got Patch, a Black Mystery Snail.
I also got two more small ghost shrimp because I cant find Casper and I do not know what happened to him.

Also, I am planning on breeding Hot Stuff and Bella. 
Bella is the female, but in this photo Hot Stuff looks like a female, too. I hope he isnt or I will have to name her Rosie and choose another male.
I am looking for a specific gene: to have a really bright stripe.
Do you think I can do it?
Also, I have one red one and an orange one for a reason:
I want to see if the fry will turn out to be pale red, red, orange, or some red some orange. 
My good friend, Crystal, might be interested in keeping some fry.
I will keep you posted on this topic.
Until then, Happy Betta Keeping!
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment