Friday, July 12, 2013

SO

I can not post a picture today, I am sorry, I am super busy. Mom bailed last minute on me today for the whole 2 shrimp and a snail thing, so the competition will end tomorrow morning at 8:00 am. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE participate!
So far the results are:
Black mystery snail: ll
Gold Inca Snail: ll
(tally marks)
And guess how many votes are from all of you?
None. Because you have the same amount of support for me. I will really appreciate it if u did vote. So far Rebecca (My cousin) and I voted black mystery snail, and mom and Justin (the nuisance to this world) voted Gold Inca Snail
I am going to get them, according to mom, tomorrow morning. And, Mom, please ACTUALLY let me go this time. Thanks. We are late enough.
Happy betta fish keeping
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment